Thursday, September 22, 2011

A comment on Mrs. Yollis’ Classroom Blog Post: Learning how to comment!

At Mrs. Yollis’ Classroom Blog, I found an interesting post that describes how to comment on the classroom blog for students who might be unfamiliar with the world of blogging.  The post starts with a kind explanation about the aspects of blogging and what students can do in the space. It also presents some tips for creating a quality comment and provides a lot of beneficial information with interesting images and video. The instruction seems to be easy to follow and clear enough for those who are “novices to the world of blogging”.
                                                       
                           
 Since this is a digital learning space, it is necessary for students to be able to compose a comment in order to participate in the class for their learning. Thus prior to the assessment of students’ activities, giving them a clear instruction of how to utilize the blog is one of the tasks that teacher must to do for students’ effective learning. In terms of that, I found Mrs. Yollis’ post very valuable for me to develop my own digital learning space more efficiently as well as for her students.

2 comments:

Maryanne said...

I found the post you commented on quite useful, especially the tip about how to include links in blog posts. However, I did not see a comment from you on her blog.

hilda dada said...

Nice to be visiting your blog again, it has been months for me. Well this article that i've been waited for so long. I need this article to complete my assignment in the college, and it has same topic with your article. Thanks, great share.
l-arginine dosage